skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
чужие города
some scenery that passed by between prague and litoměřice.
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 17, 2009 at 10:35 PM
I like these a lot---I wish I had thought to do this while I was in Europe.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
yelena bryksenkova
russian-born, american-raised, montreal-based. 2010 BFA from MICA. illustration, travel documentation, sketchbooking
View my complete profile
ABOUT THIS BLOG
i lived in prague and studied illustration at the academy of arts, architecture and design / vysoká škola umělecko-průmyslová (
AAAD/VŠUP
) from february to june of 2009. this blog was about my experiences.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(144)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(31)
▼
February
(32)
no. 31, ulice čechova
park stromovka
drawing class
městská knihovna v praze
re-evolution
8 1/2
снег пошёл.
gmt+1
zoo praha
pavel piekar
назови меня пани
strange thing number three
чужие города
česky jazyk
view from my window
my room
sunday
den svatého valentina
this is home now
postcards from prague
very cold day
saint vitus' dance
jiří slíva
bookbinding
kafka on the bus
litoměřice
l'auberge espagnole
ahoj from praha
night and night's travelers
WTF london
czechoslovakian illustration
prague, 1993
►
January
(2)
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME
my illustration blog
flickr
fff
"sílu nájdeš v sýru" (you'll find strength in cheese) + elephant
SLOVNIK.CZ
czech-english, english-czech, czech-russian, russian-czech dictionary
Followers
I like these a lot---I wish I had thought to do this while I was in Europe.
ReplyDelete